Verge Acrobat History Pant White 4462LW
The perfect travel pant! The Verge Acrobat History Pant is so comfortable and easy to wear. This Cargo inspired pant is flattering on all body shapes and has a tapered leg and elasticated cuff. The pants have pockets at the front, back and side leg. Extremely comfortable due to the cotton stretch fabric, pull on elasticised waist and ankle hem.
Perfect for sightseeing, long journeys and for busy women who want to be stylish, yet comfortable all day long!
Made from Verge's exclusive European lightweight Acrobat fabric.
65% Cotton 30% Nylon 5% Elastane
Can't see your size? Please email email@example.com and we will do our best to get it in for you.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you are not happy with your purchase and would like to return your item/s, this must be done within 7 days of receiving your item. The item must be returned in perfect condition. We will issue you with a credit note once the item has been returned, that is valid for 6 months.
- We do not offer returns or refunds on sale items. We do not offer refunds unless the item is faulty.
- Please visit our Returns and Exchanges page here for more info.
Shipping & Delivery
- Free instore Pick Up at our Signature of Double Bay Boutique more info.
- Free Standard Shipping Australia Wide on orders over $300. Please allow up to 5 business days delivery time (Please note delivering to rural areas may take additional delivery time) Signature on Delivery required.
- $10 Standard Shipping Australia Wide. Please allow up to 5 business days delivery time (Please note delivering to rural areas may take additional delivery time) Signature on Delivery required.
- $15 Express Shipping - Next Business Day Delivery within Australia (Please note delivering to rural areas may take additional delivery time). Signature on Delivery required.
- $45 International flat rate Shipping. Please note that shipping delivery times will vary between country. Please allow 14 days for delivery. All packages will require a signature on delivery. All importation customs and duty charges are the responsibility of the customer.